Returns and Exchanges
Sparrow endeavors to ensure that every purchase or transaction at our website is seamless. While we are obliged to adhere to the below-mentioned policies, we always try to make sure that our customers have a happy and satisfactory shopping experience with us.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Products once sold will not be refunded except in the following cases:-
1. The product that you have received is not what you ordered for.
2. There is a genuine manufacturing defect in the product (images of which need to be sent to us as soon as you open the packaging).
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it in exchange of store credits.
For cancellations before dispatch of orders, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Your order is liable for exchange until 15 days of you receiving it.
We offer exchanges free of cost on products that are not on sale.
For discounted products, exchanges could be done by paying an additional shipping amount of INR 100.
Exchange would be subject to availability of the product.
We request you to please choose your size carefully and contact us in case there is any query regarding the size/fit of any product and we would be happy to assist you with it.
A product once exchanged will not be exchanged again.
Products that show signs of being worn or have noticable defects will not be liable for exchange. SPARROW reserves the right to accept/reject an exchange after inspecting the products returned to us.
Customised products will not be exchanged/returned/refunded.
To return or exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with us within 48 hours of delivery:
- by telephone at +91 8595464329 from Monday to Saturday between 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
- Retain the packaging of the damaged products received until our insurance adjuster visits to survey the breakage.
Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
If you refuse to accept a confirmed Cash on Delivery order, we will be unable to serve you in the future.
In case of International Orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the Shipping agency (like DHL, Fedex etc.) , then Sparrow will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) until we send someone from our team to review it.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.