- Please look for ‘DRYCLEAN ONLY’ wash care label in your garment, and kindly follow the same for that particular piece.
- Separately hand wash/gentle machine wash cottons, linens and tencel with mild detergent
- Do not wash embroidered pieces in a washing machine
- Do not soak
- Do not wring or bleach
- Line dry in shade to ensure the color does not fade
- Iron on medium heat
- All our products are handmade using sustainable fabrics by skilled artisans.
Variations in the weave, embroidery or print of the product is a result of its handcrafted nature, and hence cannot be considered as a defect.
- We locally dye our fabrics using azo-free dyes.
Dark colors tend to bleed a little during first wash.
- Slight variations in the color of the product from the displayed image is possible due to the difference in lighting conditions and your screen resolution.